Saturday, November 17, 2007
Last Soccer Game!
DS#2's soccer team played in a tournament this weekend. They played three games today--at 8AM, Noon, and 4PM. They won one game and lost the other two. What a long day! We left the house before 7AM and didn't get back until after 530PM. At least poor DS#3 was able to nap here and there, but he wanted to crawl around so badly that he would look at the ground when we were carrying him. We didn't make it to the next round, but DH and I are secretly thinking that isn't a bad thing because otherwise, we would have one and maybe even two games tomorrow, too!! I enjoy watching my kids play soccer, but enough is enough. I want my free time back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't that the truth? Connor will miss soccer over the winter, but I won't!
Post a Comment