Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Search Is Over


The search is over. I wanted the elusive Nintendo Wii for Christmas, and DH found one today and bought it. He didn't even have to stand in line waiting for one. That would have been too much trouble. Now, I can't wait to play with it!

On a slightly different subject, I finally got a photo of DS#3's two bottom front teeth. Isn't he adorable?

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Could this kidlet be any cuter??

Anita said...

Yes, he IS adorable. I've been oscillating about that Wii. I want one, but I am afraid it would eat up what time I already should be using on other things. And the kids certainly don't need another gaming system.

Anonymous said...

waahh! I want a wii! The search continues for my family.
And YES, he IS adorable!! :-)

The Mom said...

Have fun with the Wii!! We finally decided not to get one and bought a bunch of toys for the playstation instead since we already had that.

DS#3 is so cutE!!