Sunday, June 05, 2011

Happy 80th Birthday!

 
I'm at my sister's house, so I'll have to post more photos when I get home tomorrow. This is a picture of the big frame that we got for my dad so that all the guests at his big birthday bash could write their greetings on it. My paternal uncle drove in straight from the airport, so he got there a few minutes late, but his presence was much appreciated. Everyone that Dad wanted to invite was able to attend. Mom said that he was excited about the party all morning. Our whole immediate family was there also. We had way too much food, as with most Filipino gatherings. Most importantly, Dad had a great time.

I took photos with a flash for the first time in months, and they turned out mostly okay, so I'll be posting those on Facebook and a selection of them here. Happy Birthday, Dad! We love you!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!