I've been posting a lot about dinosaurs lately. This was one of the scenes I saw played out in the game room on Sunday morning. Eric had arranged his dinosaurs and other animals. I thought at first that they were all randomly scattered all over the floor, but in reality, he had carefully arranged them and they were eating each other! He even had "herbivores eating other herbivores" which isn't really supposed to happen. I thought it was interesting how he was using his knowledge of dinosaurs and using his imagination.
Natalie had a birthday party to go to on Sunday evening and I took that opportunity to go shopping at the nearby Kohl's and Target. I bought Eric another dinosaur shirt, some dinosaur pajamas, and dinosaur bedsheets. I bought Natalie another shark shirt. When we were at the mall early last week, I got him a dinosaur shirt from the Disney Store showing the "toy" dinosaur from the Toy Story movies, as well as a Cars shirt--yes, he is still interested in Cars. Yes, I'm enabling my dinosaur-crazy boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment