Wow, I didn't realize that it's been almost two weeks since I posted to this blog. That's about the longest I've gone without posting. I'm at work right now, on call for OB, so I can't upload any photos. I'll do a summary of what's been going on with us for the past two weeks and I'll start filling in the details tomorrow with pictures.
--I was on call last Friday, July 5th, as well as tonight.
--Patrick and I have chosen a new oven to replace the one that isn't working. The new oven should get here and hopefully be installed next week.
--Alex has started PE Camp at his high school. That will be Monday through Friday for the next three weeks. Before that he spent a lot of time having sleepovers with friends either at our house or at his friends' houses. He has also been going to Fiesta Texas this summer and dragging Anthony with him to the gym to exercise.
--Anthony had been going out with friends and staying out late. He has also been driving Alex to PE Camp every morning and then running at the track there before coming home. Otherwise he has been a slug at home, sitting in a reclining chair on his computer or getting lots of game time on the Playstation 3.
--Natalie had a swim meet this past weekend in Corpus Christi--more on this tomorrow. Her best friend was gone all last week, but now that Margot is back in town, they've seen each other daily. She has also been reading lots of books borrowed from the library. She and Patrick seem to be the only one reading books around our house.
--Eric started swim lessons Monday through Thursday at the same time that Natalie is at her nightly swim team practice. He seems to be doing well and has already advanced from level 3 when he started last week to level 4 a day or two later, to level 5 yesterday. The rest of the time he has spent probably too much time on the iPad, especially during Natalie's three day swim meet this past weekend.
That's all for now. I'll be back tomorrow with pictures.
1 comment:
OB call can't be fun....
Post a Comment