Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Finished!

I don't have much time to post. Our kitchen and downstairs bathroom are finished! They were just leaving when I got home from picking up food after Eric's soccer practice tonight. I took some photos but I haven't had time to do anything with them and I definitely don't have time to do a whole blog post about them. I wanted to go ahead and post at least one picture.

Alex has such a great sense of humor. I was signing a school paper for Natalie on the new kitchen island countertop. Alex takes a picture of us and announces, "First Signing on the Counter". Natalie then proceeds to place the pencil that I had just used to sign her paper on the counter and announces, "First Pen on the Counter". In response, Alex plops some tortilla chips, Doritos and a container of cheese dip on the counter and announces "First Meal on the Counter!" He tries to take a selfie with his phone and attempts to include his sister who does NOT like to allow anyone to take pictures of her. While they were doing that I tried to take my own photo, but they both immediately hid their faces under the counter. In the end, Alex decided he would allow a photo because he wanted to eat and couldn't do that with his head under the counter. Also notice the foot sticking out from behind Alex. That is Natalie allowing a picture of her leg--just not her head.

I'll post more photos this week.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Anxious to see how it turned out!