Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sneak Previews of May Scrapaddict Kits

I'm really excited about these kits from Scrapaddict.com and I can't wait until the first of May to show my LOs off. These first two pages have pictures from our trip to Wisconsin in 2006. We're going back for a visit this summer and I know the kids will have a blast!


These next two pages use these beautiful papers and I had to use beautiful pictures to go with them! The first one below is from our Disney trip last year. Those acrobats at the China pavilion at Epcot were amazing!

This is one of my favorite photos and pages ever! This is one of the photos that were taken at The Picture People last week. Do you see what I was talking about? You can't even tell that DS#3 was in a cranky mood that day. I just want to kiss him all over when I see this photo! :)


For some personal news, we have officially "un-registered" our kids from their present school. In other words, we didn't pay the enrollment fees for next year. We still aren't completely sure yet where they will go to school next year. We're still looking. Please continue to wish us luck in finding the right school(s).

4 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Awesome layouts as usual! Good luck finding the right school

The Mom said...

I love your layouts!! I love the picture of Eric but I love the acrobat one!! Awesome!!

Monica K said...

Great layouts, Melanie!!! Lovin' the "All Boy" page especially! Good luck finding a new school, too!

Anonymous said...

YAY! They all look great. And yes - I want to kiss the little one all over too!!