DS#1 - 115 lbs (75%), 67 in (95%)
DS#2 - 82 lbs, 56 1/4 in (doctor didn't mention percentages)
DD - 42 lbs, 43 3/4 in (small side of scale for both)
So, since DS#1 is the same size as DH, that must mean that DH is only 67 inches also, as opposed to the 68 inches he thought he was. No, I don't think he's shrinking yet. More than likely, he was measured incorrectly before. Either way, the kids are growing as they should and that they passed their physicals.
In other news, DS#3 has nine teeth now. Three of those have poked out in the last few weeks. Because of his recent icky BMs, we think he's bound to be getting at least one more soon. DH is happy about the new teeth because that means that DS#3 has only been waking DH up because he's teething and not because he doesn't "like" his Papa. :)
Tonight I also did a little bit of reminiscing. When DD was a baby, DS#1 and DH used to have karate classes together some nights. On those nights, usually Fridays, DS#2, DD and I would head to North Star Mall, have dinner and dessert, and shop. Of course, back then I would get to shop wherever I wanted and the two of them would go where I wanted to go. Nowadays, I have to compromise. Of course, I let DS#3 roam around on foot instead of his stroller, so I had to redirect him a bit to get him to go the direction I wanted. Anyway, I took this picture because I got a little sentimental. :)I have more photos to show, but those will have to wait until tomorrow. :)
3 comments:
Do you suppose he's going to keep that light hair? You have such a lovely looking family.
oooh...look!!!! It likes me today!!!!
aww! Look at little E, smiling for the camera like a big boy w/ all those teeth! Nice family photo, Melanie - before you know it, little E will be big like your other kids (sob!)!
Post a Comment