For once I got a picture of all four kids yesterday! I started off with this wonderful picture of dear Natalie. I came downstairs in the morning and she was the first one I saw. She looked very interested in what she was watching on TV, barely acknowledging me and then I realized--oh, Shark Week starts today. Yes, she watched hours of Shark Week shows on the Discovery Channel. She also taped a few shows to watch later. Tonight she was watching a show called "Sharkbite Beach" that showed graphic footage and first-person stories about gruesome shark attacks. I was grossed out, but she loved it! That girl scares me sometimes!
Eric looked so adorable in his little shortie pajamas and Lightning McQueen slippers, so I asked him if I could take a picture. At first he said "no" but then when I reminded him that the day before he had said that I could take a picture "tomorrow" and that it was already "tomorrow", he more than willingly posed for me. He can be quite a ham! Thankfully that makes up for those other times when he isn't so pleasant.
We went to church at the Sunday 5pm mass. When it was almost time to go he dragged his feet and said that he didn't want to go to church. Then, when he was going to the potty before church he decided that he had to poop and that he needed "pry-bah-cee" (privacy). He takes forever in the bathroom when he poops, so of course we were late going to church. When we got there he said that his stomach hurt, so Patrick took him to the bathroom again just in case. He suspected that Eric was complaining because he was tired. Sure enough, Eric fell asleep at church and slept through most of the mass. He woke up just as they were singing the last song and complained that church was so long and that he wanted it to be over. When we were going out to the car he said that church didn't seem so long "this time". There was only one long song and one short song, or so he thought. Yes, not so cute but cute at the same time.
My photos of the big boys were not interesting at all, but I took them to prove to everyone that they still do exist. Anthony played some PS3 in the morning because he was going to be going shopping with a couple of friends at La Cantera Mall in the afternoon. While there he bought a couple of T-shirts and had ice cream and spent about three hours there before I picked him up. He started his club soccer training camp today. More on that later in the week.
Alex went through a lot of hiding behind that pillow before he decided he would rather watch Anthony play on the PS2 and he had to come out from behind the pillow to watch. As you can see from the picture, he is wearing some athletic-type shorts. He refuses to wear anything that buttons.
His school uniform this year is a white polo shirt and khaki shorts or pants. I had to buy him a pair of khaki shorts and pants (all that were left in his size) when I was at the mall yesterday so he would have something that fit him for school. I asked him to change his shorts for church. Last week he changed into jeans because he said he didn't have any other shorts that fit. This week, even though I had just bought him some khaki shorts, he wore khaki pants instead. This is the child that gets hot so easily but he wears pants when he can wear shorts. I don't understand him at all sometimes. He started his club soccer training camp today also. More on this also later in the week.




2 comments:
OMG they are all getting so big!!
Meggie is into snakes lately. She was watching a show just the other night, exactly like Natalie is here.
Post a Comment