Thursday, August 18, 2011

Backwards Underwear

Isn't this the most adorable boy ever? Okay, his big brothers were pretty adorable at this age too, but I'm biased. As I posted yesterday, Eric wore underwear today, but he wore it backwards. When Patrick tried to tell him that they were on backwards, Eric didn't understand why the picture would be on the back. In the afternoon when I got home from work and took this picture, Natalie showed him that the tag was in the front and told him that the tag was supposed to be in the back. Again, Eric asked me, "Then why is the picture on the back?" I didn't have a good answer that didn't involve telling him about the hole in the front. I didn't want to go there.

His pullup was dry from last night and he kept his underwear clean and dry all day today. We're planning on giving him his well-deserved toy tomorrow. After all, he doesn't have any sense of time anyway, and tomorrow is the "end of the week" after all. I'll be sure to take pictures. Hopefully he won't think that he gets a toy every Friday.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I've always wondered why they don't put the picture in the front....after all, that's where the kids can see it, right?

Good for him!!!!