Anthony's senior prom is tonight. He had planned to go as a group, I think, but then he heard that a girl he knew had turned down a couple of offers because she wanted to go with him. Apparently, he couldn't just ask her, he had to come up with a more elaborate plan. I don't know all the details, so I hope I don't get this wrong. He went to her house with some friends and spelled out something like "prom?" with glow sticks. He originally thought about using candles, but it was windy that night and he wisely came up with a different plan. His friends took pictures and video, which I have yet to see. She was happy with his "promposal" and apparently, her mom liked it too. They are still going with a group of friends, but now he has a "date". I hope he has a lot of fun AND he takes pictures that he can show me later.Anthony seems to like this look with the dark shirt and lighter colored tie. Alex likes this look too. Patrick went with him to rent this tux a couple of weeks ago, the same day they bought a suit for Alex for his formal last week. Alex didn't think to buy the $5 photo that they offered at his dance, so I don't have any good photos of him in his suit. I'll have to make him put it on again another time so I can get a good photo. I may be just a little biased, but I think my boys are pretty cute, especially when they dress up. Notice the white watch. That is Alex's watch. Alex has three watches like that, and probably more shoes than his siblings put together.
Speaking of Alex, this is a picture of his feet on Friday. He had asked two of his friends to sleep over last night, so after I got off work, I picked him up after school so I could also pick up his friends. I noticed that he was wearing this on his feet and he actually let me take a picture. This is the first time in a very long time that he willingly let me take a picture of him. I'll take what I can get.
2 comments:
Anthony looks great - nice that Alex can lend him stuff to wear. :) hope he had fun at prom!
Pretty sharp!!
Post a Comment