Thursday, April 03, 2014

Minion Madness

This is a picture of the Minion stickers that Alex had put on his high-top shoes. He used yellow shoelaces to match the Minions plus he wore a Minion T-shirt. He didn't want me to take a picture of the shoes, but he took a picture later and texted it to me.

I got Natalie another Minion T-shirt last weekend, including one of the same design (from Target) that I bought Eric when I bought him several Minion T-shirts a month or so ago.

This is one of several Minion shirts that Eric owns. He even has Minion pajamas (his favorite PJs) that my Mom had bought for him. By the way, in case you're wondering--Eric has his shirt on backwards. He purposely wore it that way "because he felt like it". This is at least the second time he's done this. He gets a little silly once in a while, very much like his siblings.

This is just a short little post since I don't have any great photos or stories to tell right now. I may have more to say tomorrow with an update about Natalie's back.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I totally want a minion of my own!!!