I took these photos last Friday, but I didn't feel like posting them until today. Patrick, Eric, and I went to Baskin-Robbins. We used to go every week but it's been a few weeks since we went. There was a poster advertising their April Flavor of the Month--The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ice cream, complete with a picture of the superhero. The description said, ""Get tangled up in red and blue vanilla flavored ice cream with a dark chocolate flavored web and popping candies that combine to make a superhero of a flavor!" Eric was instantly interested in having some. He didn't even look at his usual Rainbow Sherbet. He wanted The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ice cream.
He was so adorable that I had to take a couple of pictures of him. He is my only child that smiles sweetly for me whenever I want to take a picture. Sometimes the smile is a little cheesy, but I love this smile. You can even see some of the blue color on his lips and teeth already, even though he had just started eating it. Later, his lips and teeth were considerably more blue, or maybe it would be more accurate to call them purple. After all, red and blue mixed together make purple, which Eric stated as he was mixing the two colors together with his spoon before eating it.
We asked Natalie if she wanted to go to Baskin-Robbins also, but she just wanted to stay home. I told her, "What have you done to my daughter?!!" After all, Natalie LOVES ice cream, but she didn't feel like going to Baskin-Robbins? Patrick and I have been a little worried about her mental state with her extended recovery period. Patrick will post an update about her back tomorrow. She just went to the physical therapist today. We're crossing our fingers and saying some prayers.


No comments:
Post a Comment