Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve!

Eric has been saying "Merry Christmas Eve" all day today. He is just a little bit excited. He has been counting down to Christmas all month, thanks in part to his Star Wars Advent Calendar. His siblings seem less excited, but still happily anticipating tomorrow.

Anthony stated when he got home, that he had not gotten any presents for his siblings. Yesterday, when I got home from work, I saw these packages under the tree. Anthony said he had gotten presents for his siblings, and that he had intentionally wrapped them very badly. I was amused by that and the how he had labeled the packages. On his present to Eric, he had put "To Cheric From Chanthony". He does sometimes call Eric "Cheric" because, as he says, "It rhymes." Regardless of the reason, Eric was tickled when he read the label. Anthony labeled his present to Natalie with "To Little Shark From Chair Potato", their nicknames for each other.

This morning, Natalie decided not to go to swim practice. She went yesterday morning for only 15 minutes due to her back still being sore. She was still sore this morning, but she still wanted to go to Starbucks. After we ate, we decided to go to Target. For some reason, I can finish most of my Christmas shopping super early, but I always have to shop for stocking stuffers late. She was actually helpful during our shopping trip, giving me ideas and generally entertaining me with her chattiness.

When we got home, I stuffed the stockings early with Patrick, since I'm working tonight and won't be home until tomorrow morning. I also took a photo of the stockings and finally wrapped our gifts to Patrick. Patrick went to church with the kids this afternoon, and I'm planning on going to the Catholic mass tonight at the chapel here in the hospital.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas Eve! I'll probably post some Christmas photos by tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Merry Christmas!

Carolyn F said...

Love the stockings -- Merry Christmas!