Friday, July 06, 2007

Catch Up

I'm trying to catch up on posting our activities of the past week or so. DS#2 was supposed to be at Cub Scout Camp for four days last week, but because of the constant rain we've been getting, he only went for 2 1/2 days. He had lots of fun swimming, doing crafts and other activities. He even got a prize for being the best at Archery. Here is a photo that DH took when DS#2's pack was in charge of bringing down the flag. His smile says it all--camp was fun!

As I stated previously, my family was here earlier this week. DD got attached to this pair of sunglasses owned by her cousin E. E is the most girly girl I've ever seen--except for her mother, that is. She is 10 months older than my DD and my DD just follows her around and wants to do everything with her. I thought DD was hilarious when she pretended to talk on the phone with these very grown-up looking sunglasses on.

Finally, everyone keeps pointing out how DS#1 is just a hair shorter than me, and how it will only take another good meal for his height to surpass mine. Well, DS#1 already has bigger feet than I do, and DS#2 is catching up fast. Here is a photo of our feet. DS#2's foot is on the left, my foot is in the middle, and DS#1's foot is on the right. DH's feet are only a toe longer than DS#1's, and my feet are only a toe longer than DS#2's.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I've been hearing that there's been a lot of rain in Texas over the past little while. Sure wish we could get some up here!

Anonymous said...

but Melanie - you've always had "baby" feet! LOL about the boys' feet, though - they're getting SO big!
And...drat this rain!! :-(