I'm trying to be fair to my other children and showing a photo here of the middle two when they were actually getting along. I took this one last Saturday when we were watching DS#1 playing soccer. I think DS looks so amused because I had originally forgotten to turn on the camera. :)If I thought last week was busy, this week was "almost" as busy. DS#1's soccer practices have been moved to Monday and Wednesdays instead of Tuesdays and Thursdays. Of course we only found out about this on Monday so they had practice on Tuesday and Wednesday this week instead. Our week shaped up like this:
Monday - nothing after school (My Mom and Dad were in town so we went out to the Outback Steakhouse)
Tuesday - DS#1 soccer practice, DS#2 goal keeper practice - same field/same time
Wednesday - DS#1 soccer practice at one field, DS#2 soccer practice at another field, DD with soccer practice at completely different field (needless to say, she missed practice on Wednesday this week)
Thursday - DD swimming lesson at 4PM
Friday - DS#2 soccer game, DS#2 Cub Scout Pack meeting (again, needless to say, he can't be at two places at once, so he's missing this meeting)
If you're still following this thread, we have two soccer games tomorrow and one birthday party. We have two birthday parties on Sunday. The only time we can go to church is Sunday evening. On the up side....WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY ON THURSDAY!!!
3 comments:
Disney will be a welcome break after your busy soccer weeks!
Multitasking at its best!! Enjoy Disney!!
It's so fun trying (key word there) to keep up with everything you have going on!
My brother, SIL and nieces are going to Disney Thursday too! The girls are SO excited, as I'm sure your kids are as well! Have a GREAT time!
Post a Comment