Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April (and March) Scrapaddict Kits

It's a new month and I get to share what I worked on last month. This first Scrapaddict kit was actually for March but I didn't receive it until just a couple of weeks ago. The first page has photos from the Father-Daughter Dance that DH and DD went to in February. The second page is about DS when he mistakenly got a "Gold Arrow" instead of a "Silver Arrow" at his schools' award ceremony in January.




The second Scrapaddict kit also has papers from one manufacturer but from different lines, so this took me out of my comfort zone but I rather enjoyed it. The first page below uses a photo from last Mother's Day. The second page is from this past Valentine's Day when DD and I prepared these premade bags together for her classmates.



The third Scrapaddict kit uses these elegant papers, so it was also a bit of a challenge but I love these photos so much that I love these pages, too, especially how the baby looks in them! The latter page has my most favorite photo ever! :)




Speaking of the baby, DH said that he was actually able to take a short nap in his crib today--only 30 minutes, but it's a start. This evening, he actually wanted to lie down in bed and got a little upset when I nursed him on my nursing pillow instead. He was still awake when DH put him in his crib for the night, but he barely let out a whimper. We're on the right track--yayyy!

5 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Love all the layouts!! I would have to agree the last picture is the sweetest ever!! Of course I am drawn to the circles on the other layout!

Rachael said...

Wow, these layouts are great!! I can't pick a favorite!!!

I've missed seeing your work!

Anonymous said...

I love all the LOs! I hadn't seen all of the. I do have to say the last is my fave because of the design and that cute cute photo! TFS!

SALTZWORKS said...

Oh, if pressed, I have to say that 'You 2' is my favorite, but they really are ALL great!

You make me feel guilty, I've only halfway posted about our vacation and nothing since we've been home - no posts, no LO's!

Loved catching up!

Catherine said...

Such adorable layouts!!