Friday, April 04, 2008

Changing It Up A Bit

I just decided that I wanted to change the look of my blog a bit. I like this new Blogger template where it's easier to add the header and links and stuff. The new header is a photo that I took when we were on vacation last week. My BIL was having trouble getting the baby to smile for photos. I took the camera out when I saw DD giving the baby some love. This was the first photo I took. Can you believe that? I had to tell my BIL that sometimes you get lucky...

We had another awards ceremony today. Both boys got Golden Arrows this time. We're so proud! DS#1 still hasn't received the Golden Arrow that he was supposed to get (instead of the Silver Arrow) during the last awards ceremony, or more importantly, his grade hasn't been changed on his transcript. DH sent an email to the teacher in question--again. He hates always being the squeaky wheel, but if that's what it takes, what can you do?

Lately, we've been stressing over whether or not to keep the kids in the school they're at, or switching to a different school. We'll be visiting other schools in the coming weeks so we can make a better informed decision. We have to be thankful that our problem is that the kids aren't being challenged rather than other reasons. They'll do well at whatever school they're at, but we really want to give them every opportunity to fulfill their potentials. Please say a little prayer and wish us luck in making the best decision for everyone!

4 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Love your new look and of course that sweet picture!

Rachael said...

Love the new look!! I need to change mine up, I don't even look like my picture anymore! LOL

Your kids are such cuties!

Good luck on deciding about the schools!

Anita said...

I love the new look, too, and that picture is ADORABLE!!! Good luck deciding on a school. :)

The Mom said...

Love the new picture!!!