Monday, April 28, 2008

School Visit Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day when the kids are visiting the school that we potentially want them to attend. The boys are going there for the whole day while DD is only going for the last hour of the school day. The school parent handbook says that they don't allow eighth graders to transfer in, which is the grade that DS#1 will be in--unless it's a special circumstance. We're hoping that he qualifies as a special circumstance. If he can get in, we feel confident that they'll allow the other two to go there. They already have "waiting pools" for the grades that DS#2 and DD will be in, so since it's not a "list" then there's a chance we will get in ahead of others that are already waiting. Wish us luck! DH and I would really like to be able to rest easily about this soon!

The baby has awakened with a fever for the past couple of days. He actually took a three hour nap this afternoon in addition to a 45 minute nap in the morning. I had gone to take DS#2 to get his hair cut. When I got back, DS#3 had awakened in a great mood--he often wakes up rather grumpy. I sat down on the floor near him. When he saw me, he gave me a big smile and crawled over to where I was. He came up to me to give me a hug! What a precious boy! That totally made my day! Now, if he would just get over whatever it is that he has, that would really make my day!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Good luck with the school visit! And hope baby gets over he has!

Anonymous said...

Hey...look at me!!! I'm back in...this time for good. I love your red background and photo header. Is the little one any better?

Anonymous said...

So how did the visits go?
And awwww! I can just imagine E's face when he gave yuo a big smile. Hope he's better now!

Pam Sivage said...

Hope the visits went well!and hope the baby is feeling better.