DH found ourselves watching it by ourselves. DD went to bed at 8PM without being asked. She never volunteers unless she is very tired. DS#3 got put to bed around the same time. He's been in teething mode and doesn't seem to sleep well, so he's been ready to go to bed when we put him to bed. On Thursday afternoon, he even picked up his own burp cloth (which he always sleeps with) and went to DH's and my bed for his nap!
DS#1 had an early soccer game today (more on this later), so he went to bed promptly at 9PM. Our neighbors were showing a movie (The Bee Movie) projected onto another neighbor's wall, complete with popcorn and other snacks. DS#2 was out there being social, although he said he wished that he could have watched the Opening Ceremony AND played with the neighbors. He didn't go to bed until after 10PM. I was pretty pooped too, when the show was over, but it was worth staying up to watch.
In the spirit of the Olympics, I leave you with this cute photo of DS#3 (in a red, white, and blue outfit with "USA" on the front) that I took at the store on Wednesday. He was rummaging through my purse and pulled out my sunglasses. Sure, he plays with them, but refuses to wear them outside when he really needs them. He just had the biggest, most mischievous smile, so I had to take a picture! Smile!
4 comments:
What a cute photo! I just love watching the Olympics!
Awwww! Gosh he's growing so fast! Nine teeth already! Poor lil' guy.
I missed the opening of the Olympics but have been trying to watch bits and pieces here and there. I am not exactly a huge olympic event watcher but I love the spirit behind it.
Gosh he's cute!!!
I missed the opening ceremony but have seen bits and pieces of swimming and gymnastics!
Adorable picture! I missed the opening ceremony but it is recorded so will watch it later. We are enjoying watching the olympics!
Post a Comment