Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wii Fun

We've been having lots of fun with our Wii Fit game. Here, DH is doing one of the yoga poses for the first time. He got a little self conscious and lost his balance when he heard the camera click. I heard him say, "That's not fair!" as I ran away with the camera! He looks hilarious when he does the Hula Hoop game, too. :)

DD was hilarious last week. First, she tried some yoga, and she got all upset because she had chosen the female instructor and for some reason, the game switched it to a male instructor! I almost thought she was going to cry, but if she did that then I would have put her straight to bed because that meant she was too tired! Next, she did the "Free Run" where she "runs" for 10 minutes. After that she wanted to run for another 10 minutes. I asked her why she was doing it again and she said, "I like the workout"!!! I tried not to laugh too loudly! She also kept saying, "I'm getting sweaty." This girl usually complains about expending energy! She also kept running too fast and kept falling down in the game--sort of like in real life where she gets ahead of herself!

The baby wants to join in on the fun, too. Once, when DS#2 was doing the Hula Hoop game, DS#3 looked at him for a bit then started moving his hips around too! There was also a time when I was trying to stand on one leg for the yoga and DS#3 ran up to me and started grabbing that one leg I was standing on! It was rather hard to balance! I got this cute photo of him playing with the Wii board. I also got a photo of him actually standing on the board, but it wasn't as cute as this photo. :)

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Fun shots here....I'm loving that yoga pose!

Pam Sivage said...

I have a picture of DH just like that on the WII, well maybe not as graceful! Love the little one on the WII!

Jill said...

oh the photos are hysterical!!! That cannot be "the baby" though. you must have subbed in a differente kid! LOL!

The Mom said...

The hula hoop game is the best!! Great picture!!

The Mom said...

The hula hoop game is the best!! Great picture!!