I don't think I've listed out our typical weekly schedule for this fall yet, so I'm going to do that today. This time I'll include the times they get on and off the bus since this is staggered. In some ways it's not as "busy" as last fall. I generally stay home while DH goes to soccer almost every weekday instead of both of us going our separate ways after dinner to different soccer practices. In other ways it's busier because I rush home so I can take DD to her various classes and then DH leaves after dinner to take one of the boys to their soccer practices. Thankfully we don't have any Sunday games this fall, so our Sundays are more like family days. We usually only have two soccer games on Saturdays instead of the three we had last year. Notice that if I'm not there because I have to work late or overnight, DH might have to leave the house before DS#1 gets home from school. It's a good thing that he's old enough to be left at home.
Sunday--Church at 9AM (if we don't go on Saturday)
Dinner out with family
Monday--7:09AM Bus picks up DD and DS#2
7:41AM Bus picks up DS#1
3:01PM Bus drops off DD and DS#2
3:15PM Leave to take DD to gymnastics
3:30 to 4:30PM DD at gymnastics
3:58PM Bus drops off DS#1
5:30PM DH and DS#2 leave for soccer practice
6-7:30PM DS#2's soccer practice
7:30PM DD and DS#3 in bed
8PM DH and DS#2 arrive at home
8:30PM DS#2 in bed
9PM DS#1 in bed
Tuesday--7:09AM Bus picks up DD and DS#2
7:41AM Bus picks up DS#1
3:01PM Bus drops off DD and DS#2
3:58PM Bus drops off DS#1
7:30PM DD and DS#3 in bed
8PM DS#2 in bed
9PM DS#1 in bed
Wednesday--7:09AM Bus picks up DD and DS#2
7:41AM Bus picks up DS#1
3:01PM Bus drops off DD and DS#2
3:45PM Leave to take DD to dance class
3:58PM Bus drops off DS#1
4-5PM DD at dance class
5:30PM DH and DS#2 leave for soccer practice
6-7:30PM DS#2's soccer practice
7:30PM DD and DS#3 in bed
8PM DH and DS#2 arrive at home
8:30PM DS#2 in bed
9PM DS#1 in bed
Thursday--7:09AM Bus picks up DD and DS#2
7:41AM Bus picks up DS#1
3:01PM Bus drops off DD and DS#2
3:30PM Leave to take DD to piano lessons
3:58PM Bus drops off DS#1
4-4:30PM DD at piano lessons
5PM DD arrives home from piano lessons
5:30PM DH and DS#1 leave for soccer practice
6-7:30PM DS#1's soccer practice
7:30PM DD and DS#3 in bed
8PM DH and DS#1 arrive at home
8PM DS#2 in bed
9PM DS#1 in bed
Friday--7:09AM Bus picks up DD and DS#2
7:41AM Bus picks up DS#1
3:01PM Bus drops off DD and DS#2
3:58PM Bus drops off DS#1
5:30PM DH and DS#1 leave for soccer practice
6-7:30PM DS#1's soccer practice
7:30PM DD and DS#3 in bed
8PM DH and DS#1 arrive at home
8PM DS#2 in bed
9PM DS#1 in bed
Saturday--DS#2 with morning soccer game
DS#1 with afternoon soccer game
5PM Church sometimes if we want to go on Saturday instead of Sunday
4 comments:
Tuesdays look good!
wow, that's nuts. don't know whow you keep up
Is it just me, or are you slacking on Tuesdays?! ;)
Hope DD's soccer next spring (?) doesn't screw up your schedule!
Tuesdays do look way too empty!
Post a Comment