I've been waiting for Patrick to do another guest post on his sister's wedding the weekend before last. In the meantime, I'll say a little about the Thanksgiving lunch Eric had at his school last Friday. I wasn't there, but it'll take forever for Patrick to do a guest post on that. I want him to focus on writing the Christmas letter right now anyway. :)
Patrick joined Eric at school this past Friday. At first the parents stayed in the room right outside Eric's classroom, but the kids could see them through the glass door so of course they were all excited to see their parents. Next the kids lined up and walked to the gym so there would be extra space for all the parents.
They had turkey and all the trimmings for lunch. I can't really share some of the other photos because they have Eric's classmates in them, but there is one really cute picture of Eric with a couple of his friends who have their arms around him and he has the biggest smile, sort of like the one in this picture. At first all of the kids sat together to eat but later they were spread out so that the parents could sit with their kids. Eric always seems excited to see any of his family at his school, so both of them had a good time.
Even though Eric was having fun with his friends, when Patrick asked him if he wanted to go home after lunch or be picked up later, he elected to go home. That saved Patrick a trip back to pick him up. Eric would have had school today too, but he wanted to stay home with his siblings who are on vacation.

1 comment:
what a cutie!
Post a Comment