Saturday, November 19, 2011

Vacation Mode

This was the sight in the game room this morning at about 7:30am. Today is the first day of their Thanksgiving break and they are all up watching Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2. Actually, Alex was only up because he needed to "babysit" the other two, otherwise he would still have been asleep. Patrick and I were about to leave to take Anthony to his first soccer game of the tournament this weekend. By the way, Alex is the lump under the blue blanket that is on the sofa. He didn't want his picture taken, as usual.

Anthony had two games today. His team won the first one 2-0 and they won the second one 3-1. The other team scored on a penalty kick. They have at least two games tomorrow, and possibly a third if they reach the finals. I didn't get to go to the second one because I had to be home to take Alex to a birthday party at 2pm. Alex spent most of the day at home playing his new PS3 game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. I had to make him get off at 1:30pm so he could eat lunch. He said then that he had forgotten about going to the party.

While Alex was at his party, the other kiddos and I did a little Christmas shopping. I got the bulk of my shopping done already. Now I just have to worry about Santa gifts. There are some other gifts I need to get but I already know what to get. I just have to go get it. My next project will be the annual Christmas photo and making Christmas cards. It's a good thing that I'm off this next week too.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

My kids are jealous of your long holiday break. They have school through next Tuesday. :)