Natalie has another swim meet this weekend. I'll recap that tomorrow. Because we were at the swim meet all morning, I didn't get to see much of Eric. When I got home, I found Eric in the game room watching a dinosaur show on the iPad, of course. I asked him if his big brothers had ignored him all morning. He told me that he didn't say anything to them (probably because he was playing on the iPad). Poor thing! He's happy enough on the iPad, but his big brothers are usually doing their own thing and leaving him to fend for himself.Later in the afternoon, he was wearing one of the foam dinosaur masks that I had bought for him a few months ago. He also showed me another dinosaur mask, a plastic one that used to belong to Alex. He then put the second mask over the first one. Alex walked over to us wearing a bunch of different parts of costumes and other dress-up stuff. Of course I wanted to take a picture and at first Alex didn't want to let me, but then he decided it was okay and I took this wonderful picture of Alex and Eric.
Eric then wanted to put on all of the stuff that Alex had on, especially the Hulk Hand. He took everything off Alex and started putting a few things on. Then, Alex decided to help him put on pretty much all of the stuff that he had been wearing. I love this picture because it shows Alex interacting with his little brother. Dare I say that he was "playing" with his little brother?
This is the final result. I'm not sure what the story is behind the peace sign that Eric keeps doing in these pictures, but it's cute, just like many of the things Eric does.We went to the mall shortly after these photos were taken. Eric continued to wear the Triceratops mask in the mall while he was walking around. Being a five-year-old can be fun. You get to get dressed up in costumes whenever you want and no one cares. In this case, he got his big brother to play with him instead of leaving him to fend for himself. As their mom, I think that's cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment