My number two son is 17 today! This is a picture of our present to him, custom Adidas shoes. Note the "Ali G. Baba" name on them--that's the nickname he has chosen for himself, an now he has it on his shoes. The shoes are a light gray and lavender color. As you can see from the background, he has on a purple shirt, purple being one of his favorite colors.
He and Natalie have been going to the gym in the mornings, including today. They went early this morning (around 8am) so they could finish and be back in time to watch Eric at his Jiu-Jitsu Tournament. They got there before Eric and I did, because the swim meet was going so slowly and Eric didn't finish his freestyle race until around 9:45am. He had to miss his backstroke race.
Alex spent the rest of the day mostly playing on the Playstation. I cooked yesterday for him, since I was out and about all morning and would not have had time to make him anything today. I made sausage-stuffed jalapeƱos and Banana Cream Cheese Bread. He was happy and very appreciative.
For dinner, he chose to eat at Canyon Cafe at the Quarry Market. He also willingly agreed to let me take this picture of him with his siblings. After dinner, he "allowed" Natalie to go to the Lululemon store for a bit. She has been obsessed with buying "pretty" exercise bras lately, so I bought her one at the Lululemon store. We then went to Paciugo's for gelato. Alex had the coconut and banana gelato while Natalie and I both had cappuccino and Bailey's gelato. Eric had the Wild Berries and Strawberry sorbets.
After we got home, Patrick and Alex watched the end of the Venezuela vs. Argentina soccer game in the Copa America, had some more Banana Cream Cheese Bread, and played some more video games. I think (I hope) Alex had the birthday he wanted to have. I did my best to make sure. Happy Birthday, Alex!


No comments:
Post a Comment