Sunday, February 17, 2008

Eight More Pages Done!

I've been getting a lot of scrapping done, which makes me happy. These are some pages I did this past week. Most of them are quickies, but they still satisfied my need to be creative. The first four here are more pictures from our NJ trip in 2006. I only have a few more photos from this trip left, thank goodness!


This one is for one of Catherine's Monday Challenges at Scrapaddict.com. I was supposed to use one photo on a two page layout. I stitched together two photos I took of a double rainbow on the first day of our Disney trip last year.


This next one uses photos from DS#2's first soccer party, when he was in kindergarten. Oh, how time passes quickly and how little some things change!

This one uses some really old photos that were taken almost six years ago. Look how small my nephew, DS#1 and 2 are!

Tomorrow I'll try to get some recent photos off the camera and into this blog. I'm sure my in-laws are needing their baby fix since DS#3 isn't on any of these recent layouts!

5 comments:

scrappermimi said...

WOW! Your are a busy scrapping girl, great stuff. Can you help me out with a little of your scrapping mojo, lol!

The Mom said...

Love how your layouts turned out!!

Catherine said...

These are all wonderful, but I have to say that the rainbow one is my favorite!

Laura said...

You actually scrap at crops?! Wow I'm impressed! LOL They are all awesome and I have to agree with Catherine, the rainbow layout is breath taking!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You got tons done...and older pics too! How time does fly *sigh*
I think the rainbow one is my fave!
Love you,
C