I'm trying to finish posting the last few vacation photos. I actually have tons more photos, but I wanted to show photos that are representative of our vacation. This photo is the obligatory photo with Grandma and Grandpa. We have to see how tall the kids are here versus the next time we see them. Now that I'm looking at this photo again, I realized that Grandma and Natalie are both wearing pink and they also look like they're trying to get away from the boys. :)
This is a photo I took of the kids with A and G who were visiting us from Illinois. We've had some really great times with them, and this is just one more. I think they're smiling because they're feeling cold in the water! Actually, I think it's because they're having so much fun together again. Whenever they get together it's like no time has passed between visits. They get along so well!
I'm so glad I was able to get this one photo of the kids with their second cousins. DS#1 is actually almost the same size as his older cousin, but he's standing farther down on the "hill". O had to lean down to be with his twin baby brothers and J wanted to be with O, I think. Otherwise, DS#2, O, and J would be around the same size--they're all nine years old. DD is, of course, the only girl, and this is the reason why she had more fun once A (see second photo above) got there. Poor DD really does crave female attention sometimes!Hopefully I'll be able to put these photos together in an album in the next week or so. I think I've finally decided on a particular photo book. Now I just have to edit all the photos.
2 comments:
These groups shots are wonderful! And they get more "valuable" as time goes on and kids fly the nest. :)
Love the group shots! I bet next year DS#1 will tower above everyone!
Post a Comment