Friday, September 05, 2008

30 in 30 Days 4 and 5

I'm trying to keep up! If it wasn't for my friend Jen challenging me directly, I would have gone to bed already instead of scrapping! This first one uses a photo I took of my parents earlier this year. Everyone in the family loves their monthly visits! Thanks, Mom and Dad!

This is a quick one I finished tonight. These photos were taken in 2002. Wow, that was a long time ago! I miss my cropping friends back in Illinois!

Today, my Mom arrived with my sisters and my nieces. They will be attending DD's birthday party tomorrow. DS#3 has been benefiting from a lot of attention from the three 6-year-old girls. He loves baths, so when he heard my sister ask, "When should we give the girls baths?" he started heading up the stairs. You can see that one cousin is soaping up his leg, and the other cousin is washing his hair. I told him that he should enjoy getting to bathe with three girls. DS#1 said, "They're six years old. It doesn't matter." I responded by asking him, "When does it matter?" DS#1 was smart enough not to respond. ;)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Once again wonderful layouts! I envy your relationship with your parents. You are truly blessed as you know.

Catherine said...

Both these layouts look great! Hope you have a really wonderful time with the family birthday party!

Pam Sivage said...

Love both layouts! Keep it up.
Too cute in the tub with all the cousins!