Friday, September 12, 2008

30 in 30 Days 6 to 10

I'm still plugging away at the 30 in 30 Challenge at Scrap Shanty. This first page uses photos from 2006 when DH had to have a cardiac cath. He was so scared and I was freaking him out when I took these photos because it made him feel like this was the last time! Poor thing! I'm still glad I took these photos because then I can remember how scared I was and then how happy I was when everything went well.

This next photo is just a funny one that I took one day when DS#3 was only 2 1/2 months old. I had asked DS#1 to hold DS#3 up so I could get a full-length photo. DS#1 decided to make a funny face every time I help the camera up to my face and I even caught DS#3 making a funny face!

These next two pages have photos taken around Christmas of 2003 when we went to visit my in-laws in Palm Springs, California. The first one is about a trip to the library, and the second one is about the golf cart rides that Grandpa gave us.


This last page uses the photos from DS#2's soccer team last fall. I blurred out the faces of his teammates and their names here to protect the innocent.

That's all for now!

7 comments:

Jules said...

Today is the 13th...are you pretty much caught up? That's an awesome accomplishment.

Catherine said...

You keep plugging away at these! They are turning out wonderfully!

Rachael said...

I was coming here to check up on you. I was thinking you were in Houston.

I'm glad to see that I was wrong!!

Hope everything is going okay!

Lily said...

YOu are rocking thsese. Awesome work

Pam Sivage said...

These are all awesome! WTG on getting so much done

Jill said...

You are plugging along! Great layouts

Emma said...

Your layouts are awesome! So glad to see your scrapping again!