Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Wii Fit Extended Family

I've posted pictures of my family playing the Wii Fit before, especially when we first got it. On Sunday, my youngest sister C and I went to Target hoping to snag her a Wii Fit. They had plenty--yay! She was so relieved that her search was over! While we were there, my other sister M asked me to get her a Wii. C and I determined that M needed a Wii Fit also. :) Back at my house, she wanted to try our Wii Fit to make sure she liked it. This is a picture of her doing the tree yoga exercise. The three 6-year-olds decided to join in.

DS#3 didn't want to leave my arms when my family first arrived on Friday. By Sunday, as you can see, he warmed up to them quite nicely. My sister took this picture when DS#3 was sitting on the sofa just watching everyone play on the Wii. When she got her camera out, he immediately went into this cheesy smile that he sometimes gets for photos. The girls of course, did their own posing.

I miss my family already. We had a really fun weekend with them! :)

5 comments:

Jules said...

I've already told my dh that this is what I want for my bd. I even cut out an ad and gave to my dd so she'd be sure to steer him in the right direction. :-)

Love those cheesy grins!

Catherine said...

Totally LOL at Julie cutting the Wii ad out!

Lily said...

wonderful photos. Love the ones of the girls grinning....how sweet! Wii fit is on my list of must haves also

Pam Sivage said...

We still love the Wii fit but just bought the Mario Olympics, now that is fun and a real workout! Check it out.

The Mom said...

Sounds like a great visit!! The thing I have found with the Wii is that it is more fun to play with other people. I feel weird sitting in the room playing by myself. :)