Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family Photo 2008

Compare this photo with the photo of DS#3 I took yesterday--the one with the BIG cheesy grin. If he looks like he's about to decompensate here, it's because he is about to. He is lucky that he is so cute. :)

10 comments:

Laura said...

What a gorgeous family!! Even though you don't have the big cheesy grin it's still a nice family photo! Love that you all match like that!

The Mom said...

That is a great family photo!!

Jules said...

It's a beautiful photo!!!!

Pam Sivage said...

Beautiful family photo!

Catherine said...

What a great family photo! Everyone looks wonderful!

Cynthia said...

Love this! You all look wonderful! :)

Lily said...

Tyler was the same at that age. It's so hard for them to wait around waiting for pics

Dashboard Dad said...

What a cool photo. I read your blog every week, but never comment. Now that I have my own, I enjoy the comments! The pic is really good---my what a big family you have! We are wearing white shirts too paired with khakis.

Dashboard Dad said...

After looking at the picture again, A has the best smile of all of you, yet you always say how hard it is to get a photograph of him.

Anonymous said...

I don't think he's about to decompensate! (too much) Glad you could get a decent pic of him - I think the whole photo looks great.