Monday, February 08, 2010

Bubble Bath

A couple of weeks ago, I finally opened one of the gifts Eric got for his birthday last year, a school bus bath set. We already took the school bus squeeze toy out but we never used the "crayons" filled with colored bath gel and the bubble bath. The crayons got all used up after two baths because Eric basically poured everything out of the crayons as soon as he got hold of them. I wasn't worried--I just wanted them to have fun. Natalie was the one who kept telling Eric to stop using so much. I think she wanted to make it last so she would have a chance to use it herself.

Last week I opened up the bubble bath. It was stored in a small apple-shaped pouch and I ended up pouring all of it into one bath. The kids had so much fun with the bubbles. Today, Natalie found some old bubble bath that we have had forever and we used the last bit of it. I took some pictures, but Patrick said that I shouldn't be posting pictures of our unclothed children on the internet. I think that's sad! I'll have to remember to put that picture in here when I make my 2010 blog book. In any case, I need to get more bubble bath. I remember enjoying those as a kid and I love watching these two enjoying their baths together.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

It sounds like it was a lot of fun!