Wednesday, February 01, 2012

TV Ad

I haven't been blogging very often in the last couple of months ago. I feel like I get a bit repetitious with talking about our schedules and such. Eric still does cute things, but I don't often get a good picture to go with the story. Today I captured this fun photo. He really enjoys the JCPenney ad where women get upset when they miss a sale. At the end one women screams, "Arrrr!" as she puts her hands up in front of her and shakes them. The ad had just come on the TV and Eric kept imitating the woman and yelling "Arrrr!" The other kids enjoy him doing this and do their best to encourage him to do it, although it does get annoying after he does it over and over again.

This afternoon, Anthony had a JV game at 4:30pm. I went there from work and Patrick met me there after picking up Alex and the carpool and taking them home. The other three stayed home and Alex fed them frozen pizza. Our children would starve if we didn't have our freezer constantly stocked with frozen pizza. It's not that we don't cook for them. They often choose HEB Extra Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza to anything else we offer, which of course makes it hard to make anything else. Anyway, Anthony's team won 7-0.

I'll try to post another update by the weekend.



No comments: