This is part of my other present for Mother's Day. Natalie loves the color red as I do, so that explains her wonderful choice of colors here. :) She couldn't wait until Sunday and presented me with this on Friday. For once I was happy with the picture they took. Often in the past, the photos seem rushed and the smiles seem forced on these projects.
I plan to display this on my desk at work next to the photo of her when she was almost four. She has obviously changed a lot since then. I get a little sentimental when I see her face and know that her face is maturing. My baby girl is growing up.
This is the paper that Natalie gave me along with the picture and frame. Click on it will enlarge the photo for a closer look at the content. She told me that her teacher had given them the option of typing this out, but she wrote it out by hand instead. She knew that I would prefer her handwriting so I could keep it and remember it. This is one of the scrapbooking "rules". ;) I guess I've trained her well, haven't I?


No comments:
Post a Comment