Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy 20th!

Today is my 20th wedding anniversary. Patrick and I were dating for five years before that, so we've been together for a long time. We've been through a lot together, but thankfully, mostly good times. Patrick is my best friend and he can still make me laugh after all of these years. Here's to many, many more years together!

By the way, Anthony took this photo. I dialed in the camera settings and I made him take a total of 14 photos. He kept moving the camera and making things blurry plus I wasn't happy with the lighting. Notice the folded laundry in the background--not something I would choose to have in the background, but certainly something that exemplifies married life. :)

I'm going to keep it short tonight. I still have to do a post on Alex's birthday and Natalie's swim meet, both this past Monday. I'm still recovering from being on call on Sunday (Father's Day), so I'll try to catch up in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! (and I didn't notice the laundry until you pointed it out. LOL!)

Catherine said...

Congratulations!