I'm on call tonight and I'm trying to post this while standing up in the hallway, so please excuse any errors.
While Patrick and Natalie were at her orthodontist appointment (to get her new retainer), Alex, Eric, and I went to Academy Sports and Outdoors to get Alex a swimsuit. As we were looking for the men's swimsuits, we saw these kids' portable chairs for $5.99 and one of them had Lightning McQueen for $12.99. Eric had to have it, of course. Since the kids' current portable chairs are not so easy to carry around, and Eric is able to sling this one on his own shoulder, I went ahead and splurged.
Alex was still picking out a swimsuit when I saw this hat. Since I volunteered to take photos at the swim meets, sometimes I have to stand out in the sun. I wear sunscreen but it would be nice if I could keep the sun off of me too. I have a large head, and this hat was an extra large and didn't squish my head like some other hats do, plus it was on sale for $12.99--bonus!
I also bought Patrick a new white long-sleeved rash guard and I looked around for one from me with no success. Alex finally found a swimsuit that he liked that fit him for around $30. He didn't like the cheaper suits, of course. The both of us also got sunglasses for $9.99. By the time we checked out, we had almost $140 worth of stuff! That one trip to buy one swimsuit cost us a lot of money!


1 comment:
Isn't that always the case? LOL!
Post a Comment