Just a quick post today. Patrick has been bringing Eric to Lifetime Fitness during Natalie's swim team class. On Monday it was because Eric's swim lesson is on Mondays. Yesterday (Wednesday) it was so he can get some active, outside time. On the way there, Eric saw Patrick's hat in the van and decided to put it on himself. He insisted that it was HIS hat since it fit on his head. Yes, the hat did sit on top of his head--but then it would flop forward into his face. Patrick figured it was all good because at least Eric was willing to put a hat on.
I snapped this picture on our way from the car to the gym. I wanted to get a photo of Eric in Patrick's hat and I happened to also catch some wedgie action. Eric is always pulling his underwear out of his crack. Today I asked him, "You seem to have a wedgie all of the time." He replied that he has a wedgie "all of these days". It just cracks me up that pretty much all of the time his hand is right there fixing things.
My family is leaving tomorrow for Houston. I have to work tomorrow so I couldn't go, but they'll be back on Saturday just so they can see me before I'm on call on Sunday. I'll post some photos from their trip when they get back.

1 comment:
Love the title of this post!
Post a Comment