I know I have way too many photos in this post, but I just love all of them. These pictures are just further proof that Anthony is HOME, and that Eric is really enjoying his company. I took these photos yesterday (Wednesday, May 14, 2014).
Anthony had just gotten out of bed when I left home to go to Wendy's, to get food for Anthony and Eric, so I got to the school first and Anthony met me there. Eric, of course, gave him a big hug and Anthony seems to enjoy lifting Eric up for a big hug.
Interestingly, Anthony commented that the school looked smaller than he remembered it. Alex said about a year ago that he remembered the school ceilings being much higher than when he went to school there. Obviously, both boys have grown quite a bit since they went to school there.
I had to take a picture of the two boys together--sort of a comparison shot of their sizes and what they were eating. Eric had his usual spicy chicken nuggets (10) and a small vanilla Frosty. Anthony had the Double Baconator and a large vanilla Frosty. He usually gets the chocolate, but that machine was broken .
Anthony likes to post photos to Snapchat, so I took a picture of him taking a selfie with Eric, a photo that Anthony then posted to Snapchat. They really look happy in this picture, don't they?
I also took a short video of Eric raising one eyebrow and then the other. He wasn't smiling because he was concentrating so much. I then cut to Anthony's face. Anthony is much more skilled at alternately raising one eyebrow and then the other. I posted the video to Facebook, so if you're on Facebook, go look it up--it's hilarious!
Of course, I had to take one close-up of the two boys. I love these two so much!
I had to go so I could help set up Eric's art class. Anthony stayed with Eric for a couple of minutes more before Eric rejoined his classmates. Tomorrow I'll post about Eric's last art class of the year.




No comments:
Post a Comment