I have a couple of photos left to share from our Houston trip. My sister Cynthia's family got a dog a couple of months ago, and they named her Lucy. We got to meet Lucy for the first time this past weekend. My sisters and I never grew up around animals, so it's a new concept for us, Lucy seems to be a good dog. She gets excited, but she doesn't bark a lot, and she seems to be very loving. Eric loved petting her, and Lucy often hung out next to him when he sat on the floor. I tried to get some photos of Eric with Lucy, but Lucy wouldn't sit still for photos--sort of like my kids, except for Eric. Lucy also woke up Anthony each morning by licking his toes and/or face. Anthony slept on the floor in the game room, putting him at the right level for Lucy to reach.
Speaking of kids not wanting me to take pictures, I asked Natalie and Aly if I could get a picture of the two of them, after all, Emily let me take a photo of her with Natalie the day before. They both asked if they could shoot each other with water guns in the picture. I wanted cooperative subjects, so I say "yes". I also thought that it would make for a great picture. I love this!
While we're on the topic of "Lucy", I took Natalie to see her first rated "R" movie yesterday. Anthony was working, so Patrick stayed home with Eric, and I took Alex and Natalie to see the movie. I found it interesting that they adult and kids' movie tickets for rated "R" movies are the same price--$7 apiece at the theatre we went to. Honestly, she's seen worse in other movies and TV shows, so I didn't have a lot to discuss with her afterwards.
Tomorrow I'll post about my dear Natalie's recent shopping trips.


No comments:
Post a Comment