I flew back home this morning, and I've been busy getting some stuff done around the house that I've been meaning to do for months, so this will be a short post. Hopefully I'll get around to editing the photos from my trip and I'll post many of them here. Some of the group shots may require some head-swapping, which will take time...
Anthony flew back to Boston this morning also, and Patrick is on the road again with the other kids. Poor Natalie is spending her 12th birthday (today) in the van for seven or so hours. They did stop in St. Louis and they got to see the Arch plus they went to a late lunch at Chili's (one of her favorites), but we'll be trying to make it up to her this coming weekend. They should be back by Wednesday, in time to enjoy a week and a half of the summer before going back to school.
Patrick's mom and dad had their 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration this past weekend. This is the best photo of all the kids together, so you might see this again on our Christmas card this year. I'm unhappy with how grainy the photo is (dark room and all). One of these days I'll actually learn how to use my flash correctly. It was really nice to see both of Patrick's sisters and some of the relatives we haven't seen in many years. Patrick's sister Lisa planned the whole thing, and she did a fabulous job. I'll share some more photos in the coming days.

1 comment:
Wow! Is Alex taller than Anthony? Maybe it's the hair (LOL!) but it sure is close!
Beautiful photo of them all.
Post a Comment