Wednesday, August 06, 2014

What They Are Up To

I have been going to work like I normally do, and either Patrick or Natalie have been texting me pictures of what they are up to. Patrick will have to do a full report when we get back, but for now, this is just a few pictures of what they're up to on the road trip, and even fewer details.

They spent the day in Memphis on Monday. Their first stop was at Graceland. I didn't get too many details, but I'm happy that even the big boys are in this picture. I had to laugh because Anthony and Alex are posing in their own special way, but that is part of their personalities. Eric seems to be the one posing for most of the pictures.

Patrick wanted to take the kids to see Mud Island, but it was closed on Mondays, so they went to the car museum instead. They seemed to enjoy the car museum enough. This photo made me laugh because, as I mentioned a few days ago, Eric seems to be into doing this thumbs up thing right now. He might as well get it out of his system now, but he is definitely a little cutie when he does this.

This is the part of the trip that I really wish I could have been there for. They went by the town that we used to live in, to visit our good friends. Gary is Natalie's godfather, and he had an early birthday celebration planned for her. I spoke to Gary the night before, and he said he had the margarita mix and the fridge was full of meat.

I received this picture today. They got into Chicago yesterday, and they visited the Chicago Bean today. I didn't get too many details about this, except that they walked there from the hotel and that they left Natalie in the hotel room because her back was hurting from all of the walking they had been doing already.

I miss this sweet kid. I'll be able to see them all tomorrow.

No comments: