I posted this photo on Facebook over the weekend, so if you didn't see it there, I wanted to share it here. I love this photo! The lighting was just right and the smiles were also just right. This is also why I don't pick up my big camera so much--if I can get this type of photo out of my iPhone, why do I need to lug around that big camera? Well, maybe for special occasions like tomorrow...
This week has seemed very hectic, especially since Natalie is starting to swim again. She went to swim practice once last week, and wanted to go again, but we had things going on--lacrosse games and track meets. This week she has made it to two practices, so we're crossing our fingers. I don't want to say anymore for fear of jinxing it. Our schedule this week is detailed below, for my future reference:
Monday--
I came home from work at about 4pm, then I left at 4:45pm to take Eric to gymnastics from 5-6pm. I got home by around 6:15pm, packed up two dinner portions for Eric and me (Natalie had already eaten), and we left for swim practice, which was from 7-8pm.
Meanwhile, Patrick had already left before 6pm to pick up Alex at Lacrosse practice at 6:30pm. Luckily, Alex had gotten a ride from a friend to practice, which started right after school. When Patrick got home with Alex, around 7pm, he offered to pick up Natalie so I could go home with Eric, give him a bath, and put him to bed by 8pm.
Tuesday--
I was off work today, so I could volunteer at Eric's Art a la Carte class. I got to be at home when he got off the bus at about 3:15pm. Patrick left soon after that to pick up Alex from school at 4:15pm. I left home to take Eric to piano at about 4:15pm and got home by around 5:30pm. We sort of ate together before Patrick left to pick up Natalie from her track meet at 6:30pm.
Wednesday--
After work, I picked up Alex from school at 4:15pm and came home with him. He got to eat dinner before he and Patrick left for his lacrosse game at 5:30pm. After bathing Eric ahead of time (and taking my shower), I left with the other two kids at 6:15pm for Natalie's swim practice from 7-8pm. She made it to almost all of practice, getting out of the pool with 10 minutes left so she could stretch her back. We got home at about 8:30pm to get them both in bed.
Meanwhile, Alex's lacrosse game started at 7pm and ended at around 8:30pm. They didn't get home until after 9pm.
Thursday--
Alex and I will come home at the usual time, hopefully, and we will take a break from practices and such to go out to eat for Eric's birthday.
Friday--
Eric has the "Achievement Auditions" at UTSA where he gets to play piano for an adjudicator that critiques his piece. He's playing some time between 4-7pm. We don't have a time yet.
Alex plans on staying with a friend after school. These plans are still undecided, but luckily, we don't have any other plans right now, because I've got some things to make for Eric's birthday party.
Saturday--
Eric's birthday party will be from 11am-3pm. Alex has a lacrosse game at 9am, so he'll be at that from about 7:30-almost noon. He is still trying to make plans for the rest of the day.
Sunday--
Natalie is going to a birthday party from 12:30-3pm.
That's it for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment