Wednesday, April 15, 2015

USA vs. Mexico

This week is a little less chaotic than last week. Unfortunately, it's partly because Natalie is more sore this week and hasn't been to swim practice. She's got another physical therapy appointment tomorrow, the first one since February, so hopefully that will help. Alex had his last lacrosse game on Monday, and he skipped tonight's practice since he has to be at school at 4:30am tomorrow for a field trip to Port Aransas. Eric had his usual gymnastics class on Monday and piano lesson Tuesday, and his school is having a carnival on Friday.

Patrick is currently at the USA vs. Mexico game here in town tonight at the Alamodome. He went with a good friend of ours--the guy in the mask next to him. Al is obviously rooting for Mexico. They'll have a great time, I'm sure, and I'm glad they have this opportunity.

This is just a short update post for today. I have to get up earlier than usual tomorrow to take Alex to school by 4:30am. Ouch!

No comments: