DS#2 was cracking me up tonight. We were watching American Idol. One of the judges (Randy maybe?) was talking about one of the singers being "pitchy" and DS#2 said, "I agree." He also kept making comments like, "I don't like that song" or "He can't dance." After all, it's not like he's any great performer himself! I have to say that I'm not all the into AI this season. Maybe I'll regain interest once they get the top 12, but what's keeping me interested is how my kids have been enjoying this show. :)
2 comments:
This is the first AI season that we have watched. I definitely don't like any of the men much, but love a few of the girls. I think I watch it more to see what comments Simon is going to say - is that terrible or what- being as he is so harsh.
Funny how AI is the topic of our dinner conversation! We were moaning and groaning about some of the exits tonight!
Post a Comment