Wednesday, October 24, 2007
He's Crawling--No Kidding!
DS seemed close to crawling a few days ago, but we didn't realize he was this close. Today, his siblings were putting the TV remote control in front of him to see if he would move toward it. He scooched at first, and then, like a lightbulb turning on, he figured out how to coordinate his arm and leg movements and he was really moving. I wanted to take a video of this event, so I set my old red cell phone (this boy is drawn to red like his Mama) about a foot in front of him. In a matter of seconds, he was using the phone as a teething toy. Now, I have to figure out how to resize that video so I can post it here. He is growing up way too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment