Wednesday, October 03, 2007

October Kits

I'm trying to get my November assignments done, so I'll have to hold off on more Disney pics for now. I almost forgot--it's a new month, so I can show my pages done with the new October Scrapaddict Kits.
These first two are from the Autumn Equinox Quick Fix Kit using the Daisy D's Autumn Collection papers.

The last two are from the City Slickers Quick Fix Kit and the City Slickers Overdose (OD) Kit using the Dream Street Jack Collection papers.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

These are great layouts! Just love that "first foods" one especially...his face is so great!

Jill said...

The top is my fav!!! Wonderful layouts. Your style is amazing. I am so impressed that you even have time to scrap!

Anita said...

Gorgeous pages, as always. I really ought to post my layouts on my blog. At least it would give me something to blog about. :)

The Mom said...

Beautiful layouts (as always :))!!

Janelle Shultz said...

love your layouts for this month! always inspiring!