I am way behind on blogging, but I thought I would at least post a photo of DS#3 that I took today. He started sticking out his tongue a while ago, but it seems like he has rediscovered this trick lately. On top of his usual drooliness, he sticks out his tongue all the time. This means, of course, that he leaves little pools of drool wherever he goes. He has also started clapping his hands. He's not all that great at it yet, but in this photo he at least has his hands somewhat open. I would say that he is adorable, but he just put DH and I through the ringer. He went to sleep at around 7:30PM, but DS#2 left the light on in the gameroom (where the baby sleeps) so DS#3 woke up at 10PM and just would not go back to sleep. He seems like he is finally asleep in his crib now. *SIGH* Okay, he IS adorable anyway. :)
2 comments:
He is totally adorable...and how cute with the clapping and the tongue! Just so cute, even when he is a stinker!
awwwwwwwwww I love that tongue and clapping picture
Post a Comment