Wednesday, February 06, 2008

NJ Vacation Pages

I'm still trying to finish off these old photos from 2006. The first two pages have photos from our day trip to New York City. We visited Toys 'R Us in Times Square and FAO Schwarz. I took lots of photos and now I'm doing lots of pages. The second three pages have photos taken at my cousin Jonathan's wedding. We'll be going back to visit in May for the wedding of another cousin. I can't wait!




Update on my sick children--DS#2 still had a fever tonight. He'll be going on day 4 of this illness. DS#3 is going to daycare tomorrow. He's still not nursing like he used to, but he's still eating solid food and he has no fever and seems to be doing okay otherwise.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

These are just awesome layouts!

Pam Sivage said...

Wonderful layouts! I love seeing them!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these LOs! Esp. the "wanna dance" one of the girls (and the boys playing gameboy - LOL!)
Looks like you got a TON done! :)

SALTZWORKS said...

Oh my! Wonderful pages Melanie! You must have a TON of energy!