Saturday, June 28, 2008
Constant Motion
Now I know why I've been exhausted this summer even though we don't have a bunch of soccer practices and such to go to! We were at Blockbuster Video this morning and I was following DS#3 around while DH was picking out movies to rent. He was constantly in motion! I would have loved to have just watched him from a comfy chair, but he was also getting into everything so I had to follow him around. Before that, we were at the public library and it was the same thing. Last night we were at the work party and he only sat for a few minutes when I fed him some fruit. He was walking around the rest of the time! I think I'm going to take a nap with him now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They are perpetual motion machines, aren't they??
My 4year old is still this way. At least he takes naps!!! That was a sad day in our house :)
I always wished I could plug into a toddler's energy and steal it for myself. They go go go go go until they drop from exhaustion and they take everyone around them out in the process! :)
Have short little legs,will move very fast and wear Mom out sydrome:)
Oh, how that comment about following him around the library made me chuckle - I could just imagine you coming into my library - you would fit right in :)
Post a Comment